You Are In:  Home > Forums > Entertainment Forums > Showbiz > Elton John has E.coli and flu
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Showbiz Discuss the latest showbiz and celebrity gossip here!

Old 02-11-2009, 19:42   #26
DollyDumpling
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordie1 View Post
Fredie mercury lived with HIV for 4/5 years, the whle time he was dening to have it, everyone he knew was denying it also, ths went on for years, until he released a statement one afternoon sonfirming finally he had HIV, by the time the papers printed the story the next morning, he was dead.

Not saying this is what Elton has, as nowadays he could just tell the truth, and it wouldnt be such a big thing.
The big difference though is that a blind man could have seen how ill Freddie was.

Sir Elton has been doing his concerts etc. Darling Freddie could hardly walk so I cannot see any parallels at all.

Any news today about ReggieBabes?
DollyDumpling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 19:50   #27
lexy_86
Forum Member

Services: yes please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetMeOuttaHere View Post
A gay ill man means he has to be HIV positive

I should imagine if EJ did have HIV don't you think he'd have mentioned it by now. Its not the disease it was 20 years ago. And for most sensible people it doesn't have the same taboo it once had.

Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.
I'm glad it's not just me who got slightly peeved with the inference that gay+illness = HIV.

When I heard he was ill, my mind didnt make that connection at all, I was gutted his gig in liverpool was cancelled as it was a birthday treat for me.

Hope he makes a speedy recovery.
lexy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote