You Are In:  Home > Forums > Entertainment Forums > Showbiz > Kelly Brook reveals: Two-faced Ant and Dec wrecked my TV career
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Showbiz Discuss the latest showbiz and celebrity gossip here!

Old 02-11-2009, 18:40   #126
alfiewozere
Forum Member

Services: Seacrest IN IN IN
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRS LAWSON View Post
OK then.
Ooops meant to put a smiley on that particular post - I don't believe for a minute A&D were innocent in the phone scam malarkey, whatever they said to the contrary. They have a lot of experience in TV and shifted the blame onto everyone else around them. They could have rectified things by making a huge personal donation to charity but they didn't.

*waits for backlash from devoted A&D fans*
alfiewozere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 19:34   #127
pinkbellybutton
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soilhoof View Post
From the Big Breakfast to Strictly, Brook has had at least as long a career trajectory as Ant and Dec, but without the talent. She's problematic - has a shy-girl/coy image on TV yet whips her clothes off at the drop of a hat - or, at least, a hat with a very large cheque in it. She was risible in 'Smallville' and embarassing in all her presenting jobs.
She was so awful in that I really thought it must have been a P^ss take hiring her. I actually cringed watching her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unigal07 View Post
I think Kelly Brook is absolutely stunning. I would kill for her figure and indeed her face However I don't find her likeable at all, and not particularly talented. She should stick to modelling.
Some people are very lucky, they get looks, talent, personality and brains, others are lucky and get one or 2 of these, some are unlucky enough to get none of these...kelly was lucky enough to be be considered a hottie, she should just stick to keeping her mouth shut and looking pretty for the cameras.

Not that I like ant and dec all that much, but they are far more capable presenters than brook.
pinkbellybutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 19:54   #128
i4u
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRS LAWSON View Post
Well I got a job in a stage play with them in a pilot for a new tv series they were trying to sell.,with Matt Lucas, Tina O'brien from Corrie and Les Dennis. .....I had signed a contract I carried on and went through with it like a great banana!!!!!
Hello Lisa,

So people were wrong to doubt you and Mario had worked with The Ant & The Dec.
i4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:47   #129
alfiewozere
Forum Member

Services: Seacrest IN IN IN
Quote:
Originally Posted by i4u View Post
Hello Lisa,

So people were wrong to doubt you and Mario had worked with The Ant & The Dec.

I'd forgotten all about Mario and Lisa and their claim to fame through the wee Geordies
alfiewozere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:17   #130
floopy123
Forum Member

To be honest, she didn't have much of a tv career before BGT so I doubt Ant and Dec ruined it. Having said that, if what she claims is accurate, they don't seem that pleasant. I guess they didn't want her to take away attention from them - although the panel get more attention than them, Ant and Dec just stand at the back of the stage most of the time! I think Simon Cowell likes to be the main focus of attention on Britain's Got Susan Boyle... er I mean Britain's Got Talent.
floopy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:30   #131
floopy123
Forum Member

A Daily Mail reader's comment about Ant And Dec...

wills, Wakefield, 30/10/2009 14:23:

Quote:
Well said Kelly, Ant & Dec are the two most overrated annoying little pint sized poisonous dwarfs ever to hit the screen. With about as much appeal as an un-flushed toilet.
LOL! Cruel but funny.
floopy123 is offline   Reply With Quote