You Are In:  Home > Forums > Entertainment Forums > Showbiz > karl and yvette
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Showbiz Discuss the latest showbiz and celebrity gossip here!

Old 27-10-2009, 23:35   #76
kobiashimarux
Forum Member

Love them they are hilarious. Loved especially Kark pumping up the blood pressure cuff around his neck. bwhahahahahha
kobiashimarux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 13:06   #77
cherry pip
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodka_Drinka View Post
Its all pap really though isnt it? I remember when the channel first launched Yvette was interviewd on ITV telext and was boasting how they wanted to launch a Parnormal Channel USA, Paranormal Channel Australia, Paranormal Channel Asia etc. Basically they wanted to launch their own paranormal version of MTV lol.

Talk about getting ideas above yourself.
You're right about it being pap Vodka..everything on that channel is produced, narrated or starring either Yvette, Karl or Stuart. It's just so tacky, I haven't come across one person who's impressed by the channel and that's one reason why I can't understand it still being there. I've seen far better channels axed and yet The Unexplained is still on.

Yep they've definitely got ideas above themselves and they really need to get over themselves too or at least give out a few free sick bags/buckets.
cherry pip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 15:07   #78
Vodka_Drinka
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry pip View Post
You're right about it being pap Vodka..everything on that channel is produced, narrated or starring either Yvette, Karl or Stuart. It's just so tacky, I haven't come across one person who's impressed by the channel and that's one reason why I can't understand it still being there. I've seen far better channels axed and yet The Unexplained is still on.

Yep they've definitely got ideas above themselves and they really need to get over themselves too or at least give out a few free sick bags/buckets.
The whole thing seems to be one great big ego trip for the pair of them.
Vodka_Drinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 17:01   #79
Sloopy
Forum Member

That Yvette's a strange woman. Her incessant squawking and screaming on Blue Peter used to drive me crackers.

She seems to have roped her husband into this bizarre - not to mention tacky - 'double act'.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:56   #80
GENGHIS KHAN
Forum Member

Services: You Are Not On List
What happened to David Wells, why did he leave or was he pushed?
GENGHIS KHAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 14:21   #81
lil lexie
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENGHIS KHAN View Post
What happened to David Wells, why did he leave or was he pushed?
I think his professionalism and integrity in regards to paranormal investigation was a bit of a problem for the Antix team, so he quit.
lil lexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 14:25   #82
Tabbythecat
Forum Member

Services: Virgin Media Broadband 4MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
That Yvette's a strange woman. Her incessant squawking and screaming on Blue Peter used to drive me crackers.

She seems to have roped her husband into this bizarre - not to mention tacky - 'double act'.
I dont think the Fieldings are that bothered what people think they have made fortunes out of this holum
Tabbythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 18:36   #83
The Mangler
Forum Member

Any genuine interested parties in the paranormal know this programme is a crock of shite and avoid it like the plague. But its annoying that they are still allowed to market this as an investigation when everyone knows its fake - funny as hell when you watch it combined with the DS thread though
The Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 19:04   #84
lil lexie
Forum Member

Mentioned this in the other thread but Yvette will be making an arse of herself (again) tonight on CDWM.
lil lexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 20:19   #85
zx50
Forum Member

Services: Pentium 4 XP Professional Laptop 11.2Mbit/1.4MB/s Be* Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mangler View Post
Any genuine interested parties in the paranormal know this programme is a crock of shite and avoid it like the plague. But its annoying that they are still allowed to market this as an investigation when everyone knows its fake - funny as hell when you watch it combined with the DS thread though
I think a lot of people are starting to realise that the whole thing is just one big fake act now. The fact that something 'paranormal' seems to happen on every single episode is a good indicator that it's fake. Like another poster has said - she and Karl have done well out of this series, but it's just entertainment - that's all. It should only be taken as pure entertainment and nothing else. As far as paranormal things on television goes, Most Haunted has to be the biggest joke of them all. It's laughable. I think they'd crap their pants if they genuinely did come across something supernatural whilst they were filming.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 20:24   #86
zx50
Forum Member

Services: Pentium 4 XP Professional Laptop 11.2Mbit/1.4MB/s Be* Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabbythecat View Post
I dont think the Fieldings are that bothered what people think they have made fortunes out of this holum
Yeah. This is probably true. She's made so much money, that she likely isn't bothered about the negative opinions people have on how the series comes across to people.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 22:17   #87
GENGHIS KHAN
Forum Member

Services: You Are Not On List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil lexie View Post
I think his professionalism and integrity in regards to paranormal investigation was a bit of a problem for the Antix team, so he quit.

Thanks, I agree, he always came across as a genuine type
GENGHIS KHAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 22:37   #88
chaznee
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil lexie View Post
Yes, Karl and his sidekick Stuart virtually goaded him into quitting in the last Most Haunted Live show that he did with them by behaving like a couple of pr@tts.
chaznee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:55   #89
missyalicia
Forum Member

i know it's not all real but i love mh. I used to think ciaran had some credibility but i wonder now that he's stuck with it for so long. Bring back Matthew Smith! That's what i say lol
missyalicia is offline   Reply With Quote