You Are In:  Home > Forums > Entertainment Forums > Showbiz > Jack tweed Arrested... (Merged)
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Showbiz Discuss the latest showbiz and celebrity gossip here!

Old 27-10-2009, 18:09   #1702
Tabbythecat
Forum Member

Services: Virgin Media Broadband 4MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeybloke View Post
i wonder who his bitch is......
Big Nige
Tabbythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 18:27   #1703
hopeless case
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omah View Post
Well, he'll be returned to jail to serve the remainder of his first 18 month sentence (there's probably over 9 months left) - his current case won't be heard until next year, so he'll be banged up anyway .....
Do we know exactly how long he is going to be in prison for because of his last sentence?

It is not set in stone that people go back for the whole of their sentence. It is a given that if you have a sentence of less than 4 years you will only serve half. It may be that Tweed is serving the difference between his very early release when he was on a tag and the half way point in his sentence when he would have been released anyway.

If this is the case (as I think likely) then he will only have to serve a few months. After this time he may well apply for bail. You are allowed 2 bail applications and I don't think he has yet had one.
hopeless case is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 18:30   #1704
Tabbythecat
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeless case View Post

If this is the case (as I think likely) then he will only have to serve a few months. After this time he may well apply for bail. You are allowed 2 bail applications and I don't think he has yet had one.
Due to the serious nature of the allegations & his previous violation of his early release the bail applications system cannot be operated
Old 27-10-2009, 18:35   #1705
hopeless case
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabbythecat View Post
Due to the serious nature of the allegations & his previous violation of his early release the bail applications system cannot be operated
Hi Tabby. I'm not quite sure I know what you mean.

I understand that he could not apply for bail during the period he had to serve for violating the conditions of his early release, but after that period, why can't he apply for bail?
hopeless case is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 18:37   #1706
Tabbythecat
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeless case View Post
Hi Tabby. I'm not quite sure I know what you mean.

I understand that he could not apply for bail during the period he had to serve for violating the conditions of his early release, but after that period, why can't he apply for bail?
Hi HC

Probably the solicitors for the crown asked for any bail application to be refused
Old 27-10-2009, 19:02   #1707
fredster
Forum Member

Quote:
Yes Fredster

As this is a pre-trial hearing his plea will be entered for a date to be set in possibly Feb/March 2010 so it looks like Tw££d will be having his Xmas din-sins in Pentonville
Ah! bless
fredster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 19:21   #1708
cherry pip
Forum Member

Why are pathetic stories like the bridesmaids defending him allowed to be publicised Is it just me or is it a ploy at swaying any possible jury?

I've got the most awful feeling about this..the girl who has alleged the rape is saying nothing so why is Tweed ,through others, being allowed to? It's so obvious what he's trying to do and yet papers are publishing it
cherry pip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 19:36   #1709
dubguy
Forum Member

Services: NTL
This is a particularly low tactic, even by Maxford's standards. There may be a few sympathisers out there who don't see right through it like a window. And those girls do themselves no favours at all by sticking up for a habitual criminal - let's hear what they have to say if the verdict doesn't go according to plan.
dubguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 19:46   #1710
cherry pip
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubguy View Post
This is a particularly low tactic, even by Maxford's standards. There may be a few sympathisers out there who don't see right through it like a window. And those girls do themselves no favours at all by sticking up for a habitual criminal - let's hear what they have to say if the verdict doesn't go according to plan.

Agreed, I genuinely didn't think that dirty moves like this would be allowed as it can potentially sway just one potential juror for his up and coming case. As for the bridesmaids, if they believe for one second it makes them look honourable in respecting Jade's memory then they're wrong. Mind you I have a feeling that this is also keeping their faces in the papers..no better than Jackiey Budden and Tweed I think we've seen enough of any of them and undoubtedly they've had enough financially too.
Old 27-10-2009, 19:47   #1711
Tabbythecat
Forum Member

Quote:
This is a particularly low tactic, even by Maxford's standards.
Maxford doesnt have standards its all about the money
Old 27-10-2009, 20:44   #1712
dubguy
Forum Member

Services: NTL
Quote:
Maxford doesnt have standards its all about the money

I use the word "standards" in it's loosest sense
dubguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 21:03   #1713
fredster
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry pip View Post
Agreed, I genuinely didn't think that dirty moves like this would be allowed as it can potentially sway just one potential juror for his up and coming case. As for the bridesmaids, if they believe for one second it makes them look honourable in respecting Jade's memory then they're wrong. Mind you I have a feeling that this is also keeping their faces in the papers..no better than Jackiey Budden and Tweed I think we've seen enough of any of them and undoubtedly they've had enough financially too.
I understand the case will not be heard until after Christmas. A while yet. This is supposed to have come from tw££ds mates (the religion bit) who is pulling the bridesmaids strings i don't know. But I suppose if the defence are not happy about what is being said they can challenge it?
fredster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 21:06   #1714
DenizenOfSW3
Forum Member

Clifford would try to put a positive spin on the final solution if the money was right.

The guy has no morals, and fully deserves to share a room with Tweed at Her majesty's pleasure.
DenizenOfSW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 21:12   #1715
cherry pip
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredster View Post
I understand the case will not be heard until after Christmas. A while yet. This is supposed to have come from tw££ds mates (the religion bit) who is pulling the bridesmaids strings i don't know. But I suppose if the defence are not happy about what is being said they can challenge it?

Good point Fred, mind you would the defence have so much clout that they could put a gag on any Tweed sympathy stories? I'm wondering this because this isn't the first since his arrest and surely the defence would have done something by now?
Old 27-10-2009, 21:15   #1716
Huffy1968
Forum Member

Services: BT Broadband, Sky Digital, World of WarCraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by googleking View Post
Could he not be given some English lessons while in prison, as judging from his letter, his school let him down badly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ed-wanted.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcd View Post
OMG I cannot believe that this was allowed to be published. That's all I can say - I am so shocked. For once words fail me!
Quote:
and Jennifer is still workingin PR too by the looks of it.
Quote:
Why are pathetic stories like the bridesmaids defending him allowed to be publicised Is it just me or is it a ploy at swaying any possible jury?

I've got the most awful feeling about this..the girl who has alleged the rape is saying nothing so why is Tweed ,through others, being allowed to? It's so obvious what he's trying to do and yet papers are publishing it
Quote:
Quote:
"It's what Jade would have wanted"? What utter rot.

Those girls arent standing by Jack because they believe in him and that it respects Jade's memory - its because they're being told to. It's not just Jennifer who's still in PR I suspect - I've said before that those four were most likely PR lackeys/hangers-on looking after Jade and this does nothing to alter my opinion.

This is indeed most certainly a tactic to try and sway public opinion in Jack's favour; pity the girl accusing him of raping her doesn't have the same media privileges as Tweed does.

Everything in that Mail piece rings hollow.
Huffy1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 21:32   #1717
cherry pip
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffy1968 View Post

Those girls arent standing by Jack because they believe in him and that it respects Jade's memory - its because they're being told to. It's not just Jennifer who's still in PR I suspect - I've said before that those four were most likely PR lackeys/hangers-on looking after Jade and this does nothing to alter my opinion.

This is indeed most certainly a tactic to try and sway public opinion in Jack's favour; pity the girl accusing him of raping her doesn't have the same media privileges as Tweed does.

I couldn't agree more..wonder how the girl is feeling? I know he hasn't been convicted of the rape so we can't say anything with 100% assurity but if he did commit the crime she must feel very low and worried. What will it take for Tweed to crawl under his rock along with all the camera huggers? Why on earth these bridesmaids have piped up like this makes no sense, don't they realise it's going to alienate them from many of the public? I seriously am sick and tired of them and the papers/magazines who sell the rubbish too
Old 27-10-2009, 22:38   #1718
i4u
Forum Member

About this time last year Jack was saving Lions and meeting Tarzan and this year he's beating off cockroaches the size of rats!

------------
The bridesmaid Charlene (3rd from the left) does look like someone from stoke-on-trent who quickly closed down their MySpace account.
i4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 00:05   #1719
Omah
Forum Member

Chief bridesmaid Kate Jackson is, of course, the Living TV producer responsible for all the Goody shows for the last 5 years .....
Omah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 06:12   #1720
Tabbythecat
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omah View Post
Chief bridesmaid Kate Jackson is, of course, the Living TV producer responsible for all the Goody shows for the last 5 years .....
So she is as much to blame then
Old 28-10-2009, 10:09   #1721
mmcd
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by i4u View Post
About this time last year Jack was saving Lions and meeting Tarzan and this year he's beating off cockroaches the size of rats!

------------
The bridesmaid Charlene (3rd from the left) does look like someone from stoke-on-trent who quickly closed down their MySpace account.

I thought that that one was Jennifer 'Smith' . Certainly looks like the same Jennifer that was in other recent pictures on the internet and in the press.

Edit: says under the photo that Jennifer is the one 2nd from right. She looks chunkier in that picture. That top makes her look top heavy.
mmcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 21:32   #1722
Tabbythecat
Forum Member

Right 2 weeks to go before we all find out if Tw££d is going to have his xmas din dins at Pentonville!
Old 02-11-2009, 21:41   #1723
mmcd
Forum Member

Quote:
Right 2 weeks to go before we all find out if Tw££d is going to have his xmas din dins at Pentonville!
He's going to have xmas dinner at Her Majesty's pleasure anyway cos he is in custody because he didn't stick to the rules of his earlier release. Maybe he will get out in time to see the daffodils pop up.
mmcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 22:39   #1724
Tabbythecat
Forum Member

Quote:
Maybe he will get out in time to see the daffodils pop up.
In 2017 if he is sent down
Old Yesterday, 11:16   #1725
Jak14
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffy1968 View Post

Yes it is a pity they dont name the girls, it might stop a few who deliberately go out looking for celebs just to sell their stories afterwards, dont worry IF Jack is found guilty she will make sh1t loads of dosh selling her story.

As so many of you are all so sure Jack is guilty without hearing the evidence, it's fair that people who do know him and have heard his side, should be of the impression that he's innocent.
Jak14 is offline   Reply With Quote