You Are In:  Home > Forums > Entertainment Forums > Showbiz > Jack tweed Arrested... (Merged)
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Showbiz Discuss the latest showbiz and celebrity gossip here!

Old 04-09-2009, 13:09   #51
Monkeylalala
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleChicken View Post
Doesn't mean to say she was asking to be assaulted, and because she went back to the flat with two strangers doesn't mean they have the right to assault her.
No, I wasn't saying that. I was just pointing out that even at nineteen you would know that if a strange bloke in a nightclub asks you back to his place it's not to play monopoly.

If you leave a club with a bloke and go back to his place their is usually at least a tacit acknowledgement on both sides exactly what the reason for this is. Obviously even after that either party has the right to back out at any point if they wish but it does make me slightly suspect that this may be a case where the girls done something and regretted it afterwards.

I don't know that for sure, it's just a possibility and the fact she went back with them willingly makes it seem a bit more likely.
Monkeylalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:09   #52
LittleChicken
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiClo View Post

and I agree with the cynics on here, why would any woman/teenager whatever she is go to his house after he has been in the tabloids and his mad drinking (orgies) parties have been well publicised ?? I think Jack has been set up big time by someone
As I said ^, it doesn't give the men the right to assault or rape her just because she was willing to go back to the flat.
LittleChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:09   #53
ianradioian
Forum Member

Who cares?????
ianradioian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:11   #54
LittleChicken
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeylalala View Post
No, I wasn't saying that. I was just pointing out that even at nineteen you would know that if a strange bloke in a nightclub asks you back to his place it's not to play monopoly.

If you leave a club with a bloke and go back to his place their is usually at least a tacit acknowledgement on both sides exactly what the reason for this is. Obviously even after that either party has the right to back out at any point if they wish but it does make me slightly suspect that this may be a case where the girls done something and regretted it afterwards.

I don't know that for sure, it's just a possibility and the fact she went back with them willingly makes it seem a bit more likely.
Oh, you sweet old fashioned thing.

A woman has the right to say 'no' right up until the last moment, I think you'll find that's the law.
Old 04-09-2009, 13:11   #55
karian
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiewozere View Post
Thank goodness for the voice of reason. Whether this story is true or not, no woman deserves to be assaulted, whatever the circumstances.
absolutely agree and Little Chicken as always the voice of reason.
But... if it is true then she has let herself down on the safety front, does that say I think if they did abuse her they should get let off? not a hope If they have done it string them up and chop off their bits although think they will need a magnifying glass and tweezers for Tweed
karian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:13   #56
Monkeylalala
Forum Member

Quote:

A woman has the right to say 'no' right up until the last moment, I think you'll find that's the law.
Which I said in my post...
Monkeylalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:13   #57
cyrilsneer
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotgirle View Post
As per some anonymous "source". And we all know how reliable they are, especially from a redtop! The Sun journo is speculating that it will be handed over to Operation Sapphire.

It's as genuine as my anonymous "source" (ie my own opinion!) "speculating" that she's an opportunist.

(Christ on a bike! When did I become Tweed's spokesgob?)
Yeah, true. If this is handed over though there is no way it would be just the usual slapper. I know what you mean though.

Two guys arrested though, and some "source" suggesting a special unit ... (if true) it sounds like something multiple forced/restrained than just straight rape which most people on the thread are assuming.
cyrilsneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:13   #58
Idiotgirle
Forum Member

Services: The Doctor... Doctor... Fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by worpler View Post
true we shouldn't speculate...but the one thing beyond question is that Gw££dy is a prize twunt!
That goes without saying! He has a history of getting drunk and being an idiot... but there's also a history of women selling their stories about sex with Widower Jack.

If he's done it, throw the book at him, lock him up and let him rot.
Idiotgirle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:14   #59
queenofthenile
Forum Member

Quote:

There is also the "tacit" acknowledgement that if a woman is raped, the bloke will be arrested, spend some time in the cells and then maybe charged and tried in court and sent to prison. Maybe Jack (if he is guilty) should have thought about that.
queenofthenile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:15   #60
alfiewozere
Forum Member

Services: Seacrest IN IN IN
Quote:
Originally Posted by karian View Post
absolutely agree and Little Chicken as always the voice of reason.
But... if it is true then she has let herself down on the safety front, does that say I think if they did abuse her they should get let off? not a hope If they have done it string them up and chop off their bits although think they will need a magnifying glass and tweezers for Tweed
Are you suggesting the grieving widower is embarrassed in the trouser department?
alfiewozere is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:16   #61
vidalia
Forum Member

So much for the notion of innocent until proved guilty. Apart from the fact that the girl in this case is the one making the allegations, she has already been tried and convicted by the Digital Spy kangaroo court.
vidalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:16   #62
LittleChicken
Forum Member

Quote:
Which I said in my post...
Because she consented to go back to the flat still doesn't give them the right to assault her.....
Old 04-09-2009, 13:16   #63
karian
Forum Member

Quote:

you are right I think what people are trying to say is... if she had been more ( and a lesson for other young girls out there ) don't allow yourself to be put into this position.

Did I ever go back to a guys house?
of course I did :P but my friends and I always went hand in hand, if we both met someone we either all went back to one of the houses or we chose who's we were going to and stuck together.
Women need to look out for themself as their are a lot of messed up guys out there who will not take no for an answer, so the safest way to avoid it is never let yourself get into that position.
Old 04-09-2009, 13:17   #64
Viridiana
Forum Member

I bet his line of defense will be that he's grieving and some people in this forum will believe him.

I'm shocked with the "tacit agreement" comment. Simply disgusting.
Viridiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:19   #65
karian
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiewozere View Post
Are you suggesting the grieving widower is embarrassed in the trouser department?

ha ha
Old 04-09-2009, 13:19   #66
LittleChicken
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karian View Post
you are right I think what people are trying to say is... if she had been more ( and a lesson for other young girls out there ) don't allow yourself to be put into this position.

Did I ever go back to a guys house?
of course I did :P but my friends and I always went hand in hand, if we both met someone we either all went back to one of the houses or we chose who's we were going to and stuck together.
Women need to look out for themself as their are a lot of messed up guys out there who will not take no for an answer, so the safest way to avoid it is never let yourself get into that position.
I agree, but some men just can't be trusted, and if a young girl is befuddled with drink some of them will take advantage. It doesn't matter how many ads are made showing drink puts you at risk, some girls will always be persuaded.
Old 04-09-2009, 13:19   #67
Stewing
Forum Member

Services: BT Openworld Broadband
Part of his "I will make Jade so proud " plan?
Hope he goes down if true..for a long time.. irritating little nobody but a jackass.
Stewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:20   #68
i4u
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reginald1981 View Post
Is he still connected to Max Clifford?
If the Mail report is correct, then he may still be connected. Mark Thomas worked for the agent.

Quote:
Tweed's spokesman, Mark Thomas, declined to comment on the arrest but confirmed that a lawyer had been hired to represent his client.
i4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:21   #69
Slojo
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotgirle View Post
That goes without saying! He has a history of getting drunk and being an idiot... but there's also a history of women selling their stories about sex with Widower Jack.

If he's done it, throw the book at him, lock him up and let him rot.
True but not aware of any of them going straight to the police and him being arrested afterwards
Slojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:21   #70
Helenaka
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlgaChristie View Post
Why does it take "at least a dozen police officers" to arrest a couple of blokes

No wonder there is a police shortage for what are classed as "less serious" crimes like burglary

ITA Olga.

I live near a Police Station and I've seen them send 2 squad cars (4 Police in total) to arrest 1 shoplifter at a supermarket.

Then, a woman in a nearby town was stabbed to death six hours after she called the Police to come to hers, because a man/stalker was about and she feared for her safety. She was told that they would come in 1 hour. They turned up 6 hours later when she was dying and the neighbour rang after hearing her screams.

But back to Jack Tweed.

I can't believe that the currant Bun article is asking people to ring in their news desk if they know anything about the incident.

Talk about potentially prejudicing a trial, if of course any charges are brought.

I just found that pretty disgusting.

As for Jack Tweed, I'm surprised, I would have thought he had plenty of wannabe's surrounding him, without him having to attack them.

I'm not sure what to think.

ETA: I guess we will just have to wait and see what details/if any charges come out. But if he is guilty then he needs locking up for a long time.
Helenaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:22   #71
GODDESS
Forum Member

Services: sky sky broadband
I think it's so wrong that the 'victim' has her identity potected and her alleged attackers have their names splashed everywhere.

Tweed is a total arse but if this goes to court how can he get a fair trial given all his recent publicity?
GODDESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:24   #72
Viridiana
Forum Member

Quote:
I agree, but some men just can't be trusted, and if a young girl is befuddled with drink some of them will take advantage. It doesn't matter how many ads are made showing drink puts you at risk, some girls will always be persuaded.
I agree with everything you said in all your posts Chicken, and even if the girl was Blind drunk and accepted to go to their house, if she didn't consented, they are not "allowed" to rape her because they think that they had some sort of agreement with her or because she was reckless.
Old 04-09-2009, 13:25   #73
vidalia
Forum Member

The Mail piece also alleges she was put through a degrading ordeal by two men - she may well have thought she knew what she was going back to the house for and that she was in control of things but the situation may quickly have turned to something very different to how she imagined it would be.
vidalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:25   #74
Rose Petals
Forum Member

Services: Simon C, Howard D, MJ, Boy G, Pete A, Robert C
Quote:
Late teens....even Jordan wouldn't have the brass neck to BS that one.

I bet she'll wade into it and comment on it though
Rose Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 13:28   #75
Viridiana
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenaka View Post

As for Jack Tweed, I'm surprised, I would have thought he had plenty of wannabe's surrounding him, without him having to attack them.

I'm not sure what to think.

And since when rapists are people that no one wants to have sex with? That's a new theory.