You Are In:  Home > Forums > Entertainment Forums > Showbiz > Jordan & Pete split saga cont. (Part 3) (Merged)
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Showbiz Discuss the latest showbiz and celebrity gossip here!

Old 02-11-2009, 11:46   #3226
Miss Foxface
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Petals View Post
As an animal lover, I think it's disgusting that her horses have been threatened. Even though I don't like her, I would never condone anyone threatening her either, but if you go around threatening to cut people, is this what comes back on you? Maybe but regardless, some people take things too far. What sort of vile individual threatens to slash someone's animals? The same type of pathetic dweeb who says X factor Danyl's more hated than Hitler. Some people are absolutely dire.
Agree with you there!
Miss Foxface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:47   #3227
momma11
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalgal View Post
Thanks to Wuzzlemania, I had a good click around on an otherwise not very interesting rainy Sunday afternoon and I do agree with what Wuzzlemania says in the above. Have learned that cage warriors ont he forum and yobby and blokey and in yer face and this appears to be the norm. Cromscott [On Remand], the chap who originated it all is no worse than the contributors on the wonderful Holy Moly site. I've discovered what a Troll isand Cromscott appears to be a tolerated Troll because he is an amusing one. If you flick around under General Discussion and look for Alex Reid or Cromscott in the headings you will see that Alex Reid himself has made a lot of contributions in a blokey hard man sort of way. Some posters have told Cromscott 'you've pissed me off in the past but now u r my hero', a reference to the fact cage fighting has been brought to the attention of the national press. Cromscott has also threatened to go after Reid's cats and his garden gnomes. The threads make reference to him having worked in Asda. Reid said in a thread that he had sent the contents of one thread to the Daily Mirror. Other commentators have come back to Reid telling him to grow a set of balls

IMHO this has all been blown out of proportion, it's just blokes being arseholes

Notwithstanding all the above, one of the papers reported that Jordan had received four letters made up of letters cut from newspapers threatening the horses. This is nasty and sinister

If you want to click around the Cage Warriors Forum, here is the link, be patients, there are several threads you can click on. It's an experience and a whole new world!

http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5
I totally agree,I too went looking around cage warriers forum and found the same as you,only thing I would dispute is the "threatening letters" making the same claim as the idiot on the forum,I find that a bit too convenient,one is even supposedly signed "an Andre fan" I don`t know about anyone else but that set my antenna for bull***t off!
momma11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:08   #3228
cynicalgal
Forum Member

Services: btopenworld
Quote:
Originally Posted by momma11 View Post
I totally agree,I too went looking around cage warriers forum and found the same as you,only thing I would dispute is the "threatening letters" making the same claim as the idiot on the forum,I find that a bit too convenient,one is even supposedly signed "an Andre fan" I don`t know about anyone else but that set my antenna for bull***t off!
Agree likewise! There's a lot of stuff about to set off the bull**** antenna isn't there. Those Russian Mafia types who were supposedly going to kidnap her for one, if that was seriously real you'd think she'd dump the ghastly pink horsebox and paint it khaki [no self respecting horse would want to be seen dead in it surely], and if there was a genuine cause for concern, you'd think Jordan would batten down the hatches and keep a seriously low profile. If the Mafia wanted to nobble her, they'd have a better chance in the UK rather than Spain surely
cynicalgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:47   #3229
crystal_meth
Forum Member

Krusty has actually turned into Jhodie what with her endless tripe of paranoid twitters and blogging!

If the horses were really at threat the simple solution would be transfer them to another stables for a while. I don't believe they are at threat and in fact this all fits in quite nicely with the 'what will Katy do next thread'. I'm sure that revolting creatures like Krusty get threats and menacing letters throughout the course of their 'careers', it's just when they need some publicity they make a big stink about it.
crystal_meth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 13:35   #3230
missfrizzy
Forum Member

I dont give a toss about Krusty, in fact I really can't stand her. But something is seriously wrong with anyone who would threaten to harm a defenseless animal. Whats the animal's crime? They can't help who their owner is. If this is true its disgusting.
missfrizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 13:48   #3231
cynicalgal
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by missfrizzy View Post
I dont give a toss about Krusty, in fact I really can't stand her. But something is seriously wrong with anyone who would threaten to harm a defenseless animal. Whats the animal's crime? They can't help who their owner is. If this is true its disgusting.
I agree with you. But in this case you really have to look at exactly what was said and the context in which it was said. I go into it in a bit more detail in my post on the previous page [3225] and give a link so you can see what was actually said and in what context. Cage warriors have their own way of communicating, and the guy who made the threat also made threats about Alex Reid's garden gnomes
Old 02-11-2009, 13:56   #3232
cynicalgal
Forum Member

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-ne...61/page-1.html

Here's Holy Moly on the sorry state of Alex Reid last night plus the usual outrageous comments by their followers [always a good read but NOT if you are easily offended]. I'm actually quite shocked to read in the Star today [assuming it's true, we all know the Star is a grown up comic] that Reid was knocking back the vodka and smoking cigarettes. Not good for a professional athlete, especially one whom Jordan was boasting about as recently as Saturday as being healthier than PA, hmmm
Old 02-11-2009, 14:17   #3233
margurita
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalgal View Post
http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-ne...61/page-1.html

Here's Holy Moly on the sorry state of Alex Reid last night plus the usual outrageous comments by their followers [always a good read but NOT if you are easily offended]. I'm actually quite shocked to read in the Star today [assuming it's true, we all know the Star is a grown up comic] that Reid was knocking back the vodka and smoking cigarettes. Not good for a professional athlete, especially one whom Jordan was boasting about as recently as Saturday as being healthier than PA, hmmm
Well he was smoking and had his packet of cigarettes tucked inside his bra

Scroll down for photos
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Halloween.html
margurita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 14:38   #3234
ILoveMaxwell
Forum Member

Services: Maxwell Caulfield (I wish!!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by margurita View Post

Scroll down for photos
I think he was only smoking because it annoys Katie and he wanted to get up her nose. I dont think he usually smokes, he isnt holding the cigarette like someone who smokes does, it looks kind of akward and put on if you get what I mean
ILoveMaxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 19:38   #3235
courtney_synn
Forum Member

Services: Riot Grrl XxX
I have nothing against cross-dressing particularly BUT my god what does he look like!
courtney_synn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 19:41   #3236
WelshMum64
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney_synn View Post
I have nothing against cross-dressing particularly BUT my god what does he look like!
An even lower rent Krusty of course!
WelshMum64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 19:43   #3237
sunshine_x
Forum Member

If they ever had kids, they needn't worry who's looks they would inherit, mum and dad both look exactly the same!
sunshine_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 21:18   #3238
Pussywillow
Forum Member

Looks like the other diners was not to happy with Katie and her hangers on as the star put it
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...n-fight-night/
Pussywillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 21:37   #3239
supershopper
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by margurita View Post

Scroll down for photos
Hellfire, you can only tell the difference because of the comic norks.. otherwise Jordan and Roxanne could be (ugly) sisters (available for hire at all low rent pantos!)
supershopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 21:56   #3240
sidsgirl
Forum Member

Disgusting woman. How anybody can admire her l do not know !!
sidsgirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 00:16   #3241
Pussywillow
Forum Member

Seems Alex had a foot fetish
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-to-boobs.html
Old Yesterday, 00:19   #3242
Pussywillow
Forum Member

Katie to be burnt at the stake
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...-s-a-fall-Guy/
Old Yesterday, 00:40   #3243
Liisa
Forum Member

Does anybody know if Alex Reid is the real Alex on CageWarriors? They say he isn't. I don't think it is So who saw the story then?

If it is, then way to alienate a few more of your fans:

Quote:
Ok big boy , but can we do it somewhere else cus one thing I hate in life is scousers and the only thing worse is people in warrington who won't admit to being a scouse scumbag
It seems like the whole thing was tit-for-tat and definitely wasn't one sided..

and yes, I'm from Liverpool. I'm just gutted that I can't make it down to Kent this weekend
Liisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:44   #3244
wuzzlemania
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liisa View Post
Does anybody know if Alex Reid is the real Alex on CageWarriors? They say he isn't. I don't think it is So who saw the story then?

If it is, then way to alienate a few more of your fans:

It seems like the whole thing was tit-for-tat and definitely wasn't one sided..

and yes, I'm from Liverpool. I'm just gutted that I can't make it down to Kent this weekend
The guy who posted under the name Alex Reid was another troll, the real Alex posts under the name Reidenator. On that forum there are about three or four regular trolls and each of them have about three or four identities. The real Alex was on there around the time he dressed up as Jordan.
wuzzlemania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:04   #3245
Liisa
Forum Member

On the forum he comes across as quite intelligent and with it. (But everything else suggests otherwise!)

Thanks for clarifying that though Wuzzle - was a bit confused by it :P
Liisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:14   #3246
Barb45
Forum Member

http://www.3am.co.uk/peter-andre-sla...terview/19270/

Quote:
Any suggestions?
Dont report it.
Barb45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:34   #3247
MsWalker
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb45 View Post
It is all going on a bit now isn`t it!
MsWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:43   #3248
sidsgirl
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWalker View Post
It is all going on a bit now isn`t it!
Yes! I wish Pete would stop it now. There was no need for him to answer that imo. He has won the pr battle and should keep stum
sidsgirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:50   #3249
MsWalker
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidsgirl View Post
Yes! I wish Pete would stop it now. There was no need for him to answer that imo. He has won the pr battle and should keep stum
I agree. He will find people will turn against him,which will be a real shame.
MsWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:57   #3250
LittleChicken
Forum Member

Perfume launch. Done.
Album promotion. Over.
Reality show. Still on, but nearly over.

Now Peter, just keep quiet. I know she annoys you with every remark she makes to the press, but now, look after the kids, go about your life quietly, and SHUT UP. If you don't you are seriously going to wind up the people who are siding with you, and you'll lose fans - me included.
LittleChicken is offline   Reply With Quote