You Are In:  Home > Forums > Entertainment Forums > Showbiz > With a mother like Sue Katona.....
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Showbiz Discuss the latest showbiz and celebrity gossip here!

Old Yesterday, 01:14   #26
NikkiClo
Forum Member

It is an awful thing to do, your Mother is your Mother you know as bad as she is, you don't just throw her out in the street because you married a gimp who spent all your money on cars and bikes and the rest went up your nose, Mark hates Sue..he has a huge part in making her homeless I bet

How does Kerry get to keep that big house of hers anyway? her Mother only had a small house
NikkiClo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:22   #27
NikkiClo
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by missfrizzy View Post
I'm really not sticking up for Kerry, cos I think she is one hell of a mess, but although she has had some lucky breaks I really believe the trauma she faced in her childhood, (thanks in most part to her dreadful mother), has made her unable to function properly as an adult and a mother herself. I also understand where you are coming from in regards to saying how you couldnt make your mother homeless, and neither could I, but we mustn't for one moment compare our mothers with Kerry's. That is a whole new kettle of fish.
Kerry was able to function as a Mother and an adult when she was married to Brian McFadden..or was that all an act? she only 'lost' it when Brian left her and then she hooked up with a greedy verbally abusing drug dealer
so as much as her childhood messed her up she seemed normal and was a good mother to her two daughters before Brian went awol, he has a lot to answer for too

I think Brian leaving her for Delta destroyed her mentally, she was crazy about him
NikkiClo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:17   #28
MollyMoon
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by missfrizzy View Post
Fair comment.
Now imagine your mother had sold you into prostitution at the age of 14. I'm sure you wouldnt have even bought her a house in the first place. I know I wouldnt. We have to be careful when we are comparing our own loving caring decent parents with sue catona.
Kerry said herself that wasn't true, and i think she actually had the paper that printed it run an appology stating that it wasn't. I know Sue was in no way a good mother, but Kerry needs to take responsibility for her own behaviour now. There are so many people in the world who had bad childhoods like she did - and plenty who have been through worse - and so many of them use it as a reason to ensure their own kids have a better one. Kerry just uses it as an excuse to behave the way she does. She's also had so many opportunites that most people don't have and she's thrown it all away.

She seemed to be able to function reasonably well unti the cabbie turned up expecting her to dish out the cash for his cars, the house, his bikes etc. Even after she split up with Brian, granted she fell apart, but when she was seeing that other bloke (dave??) she seemed to be getting her life sorted again. Then that fell apart and she landed with the cabbie and it seems that was when she really started on the downward spiral.
MollyMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:40   #29
sidsgirl
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiClo View Post

How does Kerry get to keep that big house of hers anyway? her Mother only had a small house
I'm curious about that as well. Should'nt it have been sold to help pay some of her debts (income tax)
sidsgirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:58   #30
dubguy
Forum Member

Services: NTL
I don't think those who've worked their fingers to the bone for years only to have the recession wipe it out, will have much sympathy for someone who had it all but squandered/mislaid millions and was doing drugs. Her mum obviously feels more should have been squandered on her.
dubguy is online now   Reply With Quote