You Are In:  Home > Forums > Entertainment Forums > Showbiz > Michael Jackson > See this really pees me off!!
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Michael Jackson Discuss the death of Michael Jackson here.

Old 23-10-2009, 10:06   #1
Taboo
Forum Member

See this really pees me off!!

Tom cruise does something like this,and no one bats an eyelid
http://i35.tinypic.com/16a2wr5.jpg
Taboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 18:40   #2
Neighbours_Fan
Forum Member

I can't believe no one is mentioning this on other websites or anything. It's unfair that he gets no criticism for this.
Neighbours_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 21:17   #3
sophloz
Forum Member

Services: Legends Never Die-R.I.P MJ
One rule for one person, one rule for another.
sophloz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 21:20   #4
Taboo
Forum Member

I've seen nothing on the news or in the papers about this
Old 24-10-2009, 21:24   #5
mr.ian
Forum Member

Services: ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo View Post
Tom cruise does something like this,and no one bats an eyelid
http://i35.tinypic.com/16a2wr5.jpg
Inches from the ground and metres from the ground is a big difference. You people get more pathetic with your defence of this maniac.
mr.ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 21:27   #6
abarthman
Forum Member

Services: Freeview, TiVo, Pipex
What is he dangling the child over? Why is the water so turbulent?
abarthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 21:37   #7
Doogieboogie
Forum Member

Services: myself once a year
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.ian View Post
Inches from the ground and metres from the ground is a big difference. You people get more pathetic with your defence of this maniac.
It's not inches from the ground - it's inches from what looks to be a very rough sea. And there's no need to be rude, about us or MJ. Chillax, FGS.
Doogieboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 21:47   #8
Taboo
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogieboogie View Post
It's not inches from the ground - it's inches from what looks to be a very rough sea. And there's no need to be rude, about us or MJ. Chillax, FGS.
Thank you. As soon as I saw the OP's name I KNEW he'd say something along thse lines....so predictable
Old 24-10-2009, 22:21   #9
celebmaster
Forum Member

he's practically on the shore...have you never paddled...besides Suri isn't even touching the water...and he's holding both her hands...and one step and he's on the sand....she is in no danger whatsoever! MJ dangled and much younger child, a baby, off a balcony!! A baby who has no clue as to what is going on, no control, just little legs flapping about..scared...while Suri is a toddler who more than likely asked to paddle and seems quite happy in the pic. Jasus.
celebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 22:31   #10
Doogieboogie
Forum Member

Services: myself once a year
He's on a pier-type thing - the water underneath could be very deep. And Suri can't be any more than 18 months old in that pic, easily young enough to be freaked out by being dangled over very cold, very rough water.

When MJ 'dangled' Blanket, he did, in fact only hold him over the rail for a fraction of a second. He had him held more firmly than Tom has Suri, IMO - little toddlers hands/wrists are slippy, I certainly wouldn't trust my grip in that situation. MJ had Blanket under the armpits, and he had very large hands and a dancer's fitness. Also, he apologised for what he said was an error of judgement.

I've often seen parents do what I consider to be stupid things with their child, but they don't get villified for it. MJ got abused up and down for that incident, purely because of who he was. Britney drove down a motorway with her toddler on her lap, in an open-topped car, and it created a minor kerfuffle - go figure.
Doogieboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 00:14   #11
bonzo88
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celebmaster View Post
he's practically on the shore...have you never paddled...besides Suri isn't even touching the water...and he's holding both her hands...and one step and he's on the sand....she is in no danger whatsoever! MJ dangled and much younger child, a baby, off a balcony!! A baby who has no clue as to what is going on, no control, just little legs flapping about..scared...while Suri is a toddler who more than likely asked to paddle and seems quite happy in the pic. Jasus.
My thoughts exactly. I've avoided this section like the plague because of people like the OP.

What a silly thread.
bonzo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 09:35   #12
celebmaster
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogieboogie View Post
He's on a pier-type thing - the water underneath could be very deep. And Suri can't be any more than 18 months old in that pic, easily young enough to be freaked out by being dangled over very cold, very rough water.
You can see the shore on the picture. She is merely paddling in the tide.
celebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 15:06   #13
AWESOM-O 4000
Forum Member

Services: hee-hee internet - Powered by Michael Jackson
Quote:
Yet your the one who cant seem to drag himself away from the 'maniacs' section of the forum...

How does that work?
AWESOM-O 4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:05   #14
Mrs Jones
Forum Member

Quote:
Are you kidding? One slip and she woulda drowned! Come on now! And no need to call anyone pathetic.
Mrs Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 17:10   #15
MissMatch
Forum Member

Services: RIP MJ, Joe to win XF, Ali to win SCD
I agree, the press were out to get Michael. Another thing that annoys me is how Roman Polanski, who admitted to being a paedophile, is getting support from the rest of Hollywood when Michael, who was innocent, just got abuse!
MissMatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 17:23   #16
Taboo
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMatch View Post
I agree, the press were out to get Michael. Another thing that annoys me is how Roman Polanski, who admitted to being a paedophile, is getting support from the rest of Hollywood when Michael, who was innocent, just got abuse!
I KNOW!!! They all seem to be saying "Oh yes but it happened 30 years ago,blah blah!" And???
Bloody hypocrites
Old 02-11-2009, 23:15   #17
sophloz
Forum Member

Services: Legends Never Die-R.I.P MJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMatch View Post
Don't get me started about that, seriously. Its disgusting the double standards Hollywood has. And Polanski admitted to doing it, plead guilty, and fled. MJ was tried and found not guilty, and he still was being called a child molester. I'm sorry, it makes me so god damn angry
sophloz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 23:20   #18
SophStar
Forum Member

Services: Co-Manager Of Team Drool, Team Minogue FTW, RIP MJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophloz View Post
Don't get me started about that, seriously. Its disgusting the double standards Hollywood has. And Polanski admitted to doing it, plead guilty, and fled. MJ was tried and found not guilty, and he still was being called a child molester. I'm sorry, it makes me so god damn angry
I agree with this, it sucks that people wanted to isolate and out a man who was as innocent as Michael was.
SophStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:01   #19
Sweet FA
Forum Member

Services: Sweet FA
That was the story of his life: one set of laws, rules and standards for Hollywood and a different set for MJ. If he wasn't already dead they'd be hounding him about something else he hadn't done for sure.

In some ways he's well out of it.
Sweet FA is offline   Reply With Quote