You Are In:  Home > Forums > Entertainment Forums > Soaps > 'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - EE Christian and Syed (Part 3)
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Soaps Discuss soaps from the UK and abroad here!

Old 20-10-2009, 22:41   #1
crazysusan
Forum Member

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - EE Christian and Syed (Part 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ListedBuzz View Post
Trust him to get all the fun.
well of course he does!! It is the christain syed thread.
crazysusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 22:42   #2
crazysusan
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickles View Post
Why the bloody hell can't I find that magazine online?!?!(yes, I'm sad enough to have looked ) They must have a website! Everyone has a bloody website, don't they!

*breathes*
Breath, whats that. I just feinted. Must go to bed, so I have the strength to get to the sho in the morning
Old 20-10-2009, 22:46   #3
ListedBuzz
Forum Member

Thread Three.. Hurrah!
ListedBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 22:47   #4
momentarything
Forum Member

Part 3! That was fast!
momentarything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 22:48   #5
crazysusan
Forum Member

Quote:
Thread Three.. Hurrah!
thread three, bloody hell, we are getting through them faster than ever.

Night night,
Old 20-10-2009, 22:49   #6
who me?
Forum Member

Aww I miss part 2 all those lovely Chryed pic links. And I was saving pinkhamsters story. Have to go check it out.

I wondered what you'd done when I logged back in. I only disappeared to watch tonight's episode on iplayer!(Loved Heather having her baby and Peggy and Pat.)

I think TV Easy may well sell out tomorrow!

Hi to the newbies too and welcome!
who me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 22:52   #7
momentarything
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by who me? View Post
Aww I miss part 2 all those lovely Chryed pic links. And I was saving pinkhamsters story. Have to go check it out.

I wondered what you'd done when I logged back in. I only disappeared to watch tonight's episode on iplayer!(Loved Heather having her baby and Peggy and Pat.)

That was the most I've enjoyed an episode without Christian and Syed in a long, long time. Well, okay, under two weeks. To be fair, I didn't exactly enjoy watching Stacey getting sectioned, so it doesn't count, no matter how brilliant it was!

Hee! Dear TV Easy, I LOVE YOU SO HARD. I'd never even heard of you before today, so it might sound a bit shallow, but I LOVE YOU.
Old 20-10-2009, 22:53   #8
Bailey 1972
Forum Member

[quote=who me?;36153341]Aww I miss part 2 all those lovely Chryed pic links. And I was saving pinkhamsters story. Have to go check it out.

Hi to the newbies too and welcome![/QUOTE

Sorry Who Me but could you do a link to TV Easy for those of us who haven't seen it yet?! (I have been trying to keep up but am failing as this thread gets out of control!). Thanks in advance!
Bailey 1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 22:54   #9
Bailey 1972
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by who me? View Post

Sorry Who Me but could you do a link to TV Easy for those of us who haven't seen it yet?! (I have been trying to keep up but am failing as this thread gets out of control!). Thanks in advance!
Old 20-10-2009, 22:57   #10
Miss-DeLarge
Forum Member

"Originally Posted by Sjeananneb
Hi, i can't leave you all in suspense as thats not being a worthy of being a Chryedian.

Right, they were embracing eachother as close as they were in the alleyway phone pic but with arms placed around eachothers waists and looking into eachothers eyes like when Sy visited Christian and offered to take his mind off of things and Sy replied 'I wish'. Sy was happy horny and looking lusful. Christian was wearing a cream long sleeved top which you just see the back of him in and he's looking down into Sy's eyes i imagine with his 'come on Sy' eyes. Sy's shirt is rolled up like he had in the vic when putting James off of his lover. I can't tell you how unbelieveable this was and still is but you will all see for yourselves soon and i am praying its in a scene next week and the arm positions are in the camera shot.

Will look on net for this pic as i want to see it myself as the image in my head is not enough proof to believe i saw what i saw."

thank you for the description!
it sounds AMAZING
no really i really may just go to a tescoes now and try to take a blurry pic of the photo in tv easy....but what if someone SEES oh but its cold out ill go tomorrow

they dont have a bloody website...never heard of tv easy how come they got such a great still aghh someone PLEASE put this pic up! cannot believe syeds sleeves rolled up again YAY! tightshirtaroundchristian rule once again obeyed
Miss-DeLarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 22:59   #11
momentarything
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss-DeLarge View Post
"Originally Posted by Sjeananneb
Hi, i can't leave you all in suspense as thats not being a worthy of being a Chryedian.

Right, they were embracing eachother as close as they were in the alleyway phone pic but with arms placed around eachothers waists and looking into eachothers eyes like when Sy visited Christian and offered to take his mind off of things and Sy replied 'I wish'. Sy was happy horny and looking lusful. Christian was wearing a cream long sleeved top which you just see the back of him in and he's looking down into Sy's eyes i imagine with his 'come on Sy' eyes. Sy's shirt is rolled up like he had in the vic when putting James off of his lover. I can't tell you how unbelieveable this was and still is but you will all see for yourselves soon and i am praying its in a scene next week and the arm positions are in the camera shot.

Will look on net for this pic as i want to see it myself as the image in my head is not enough proof to believe i saw what i saw."

thank you for the description
it sounds AMAZING
no really i really may just go to a tescoes now and try to someone take a blurry pic of the photo in tv easy....but what if someone SEES
I would be seriously tempted to go buy it if the Co-op was still open. I AM THAT SAD.
Old 20-10-2009, 23:04   #12
Miss-DeLarge
Forum Member

if i go now ill come back very late and youll all be asleep but im wide awake and want to see it!

im going...hope i can find this bloody mag...hope noone puts it up by the time i get back either check back here in about...three hours
Old 20-10-2009, 23:07   #13
Miss-DeLarge
Forum Member

just realised how cold and rainy it is...not going anymore

but i wanna see it so bad...ok im going.....ill change my mind in 2 minutes
Old 20-10-2009, 23:09   #14
who me?
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey 1972 View Post
Sorry Who Me but could you do a link to TV Easy for those of us who haven't seen it yet?! [/b](I have been trying to keep up but am failing as this thread gets out of control!). Thanks in advance!
Sorry Bailey I don't have it. I would if I could.

Quote:
[[/b]

no really i really may just go to a tescoes now and try to someone take a blurry pic of the photo in tv easy....but what if someone SEES oh but its cold out ill go tomorrow

they dont have a bloody website...never heard of tv easy how come they got such a great still aghh someone PLEASE put this pic up!
I had to go late night shopping at our Tesco's last night...my son needed a picture for his replacement sixth form bus pass(he'd lost the original) and they have a photo me cubicle thing. He'd meant to get it at the co-op during the evening but it didn't work. It was such a farce. First he took the wrong picture...it was one big one and would have needed a three foot wide bus pass to accomodate it.(At least he wouldn't lose that!)
Then when we got some more change they were having a staff meeting. about twenty people all standing round the photo cubicle. (who knew that many people worked there at night)
He wouldn't get it done with them there so I did some shopping (hence the soap mag I posted last night) then when they'd finished and we tried again it wouldn't take the money. At a certain time of night it switches off. Then I remembered one at the train station so we drove there. Only for it to pinch our money and not give us a picture (I rang and complained was promised a refund this morning)

Anyway if only it had been tonight I could've had a good look at TV Easy!!

Pinkhamster I caught up with your story. I loved it thanks,. I really like Brenda...that's what Syed needs now, someone like Brenda who he can really confide in.
Old 20-10-2009, 23:10   #15
ListedBuzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Where is your determination.
Old 20-10-2009, 23:14   #16
Miss-DeLarge
Forum Member

Quote:
Where is your determination.
ive decided to go...one long bus ride to baker street from finchley road cos ive been at halls 1 month at still havnt found a nearer tescoes

right so ill be back literally in 1.5 hours...bloody hell the things i do for these two
Old 20-10-2009, 23:15   #17
Bailey 1972
Forum Member

Quote:

but i wanna see it so bad...ok im going.....ill change my mind in 2 minutes

Get your ass out in the cold, Miss DeLarge and buy that bloody mag... Am joking cos I wouldn't go out either. I am unsure what is in it anyway...is this spoilers for next week or pics of Syed/Marc in a bin bag/black pants?! Sorry but have not been keeping uptodate with this thread - can ListedBuzz help me out?
Old 20-10-2009, 23:17   #18
ListedBuzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey 1972 View Post
Get your ass out in the cold, Miss DeLarge and buy that bloody mag... Am joking cos I wouldn't go out either. I am unsure what is in it anyway...is this spoilers for next week or pics of Syed/Marc in a bin bag/black pants?! Sorry but have not been keeping uptodate with this thread - can ListedBuzz help me out?
I think it's just upcoming spoilers, not read InsideSoap.
Old 20-10-2009, 23:18   #19
who me?
Forum Member

Quote:
ive decided to go...one long bus ride to baker street from finchley road cos ive been at halls 1 month at still havnt found a nearer tescoes

right so ill be back literally in 1.5 hours...bloody hell the things i do for these two
If it saves you a trip on a wet cold night I can easily get it in the morning and scan it. Stay in!
Old 20-10-2009, 23:20   #20
ListedBuzz
Forum Member

Just a post to show the one that's not up...
Old 20-10-2009, 23:22   #21
Bailey 1972
Forum Member

Quote:
I think it's just upcoming spoilers, not read InsideSoap.
Oh, OK, thanks, ListedBuzz, I thought it was photos that I was missing out on - I can cope with missing out on spoilers - i will track them down.

Off topic i know but i watched Michael McIntyre at the weekend (in concert) and he was ruddy excellent.
Old 20-10-2009, 23:29   #22
Sjeananneb
Forum Member

Have i caused you all into a Chryed mag frenzy? I regret not buying the mag now, i am terribly sorry and honestly thought one Chryedian would bound to have posted it here before i had even entered the shop. Even if i had got it i wouldn't have been able to scan anyway as my scanner is bust. I may well buy it tomorrow to druel with the rest of you. Sorry for this and will promise to ALways buy when seeing something like this again. Will check in with you all here, now on part 3 (congrats) in the late AM to see who risked the cold for our crazy obsessed hearts.
Sjeananneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 23:34   #23
Bailey 1972
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjeananneb View Post
Have i caused you all into a Chryed mag frenzy? I regret not buying the mag now, i am terribly sorry and honestly thought one Chryedian would bound to have posted it here before i had even entered the shop. Even if i had got it i wouldn't have been able to scan anyway as my scanner is bust. I may well buy it tomorrow to druel with the rest of you. Sorry for this and will promise to ALways buy when seeing something like this again. Will check in with you all here, now on part 3 (congrats) in the late AM to see who risked the cold for our crazy obsessed hearts.
Yep - we are all now in a frenzy wanting to know what is in that ruddy mag! Some have tried and failed to get the magazine and others (like me) have not tried at all but want others to let us know what is in it. If you get it, can you let us know the contents? Thanks!! Hope you feel really guilty now!!
Old 20-10-2009, 23:35   #24
Prickles
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjeananneb View Post
It looks like Miss-DeLarge is the one who has risked the cold for our crazy obsessed hearts

Considering the severe lack of Chryed-ness we've had to suffer I can't believe we've reached Part 3 already. We'll probably be on Part 4 by the end of next week
Prickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 23:35   #25
ListedBuzz
Forum Member

It's true.