Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
GamesForumsCheatsOut Now
Gabe Newell to keynote D.I.C.E. Summit | PS3 exclusive RTS revealed | New The Old Republic video | New Tron game coming? | Mass Effect PC patch "coming soon" | 4 new Need for Speed games | Iwata: Wii could beat PS2's sales record | Official: DJ Hero this year | Japanese hardware sales drop again | What your Xbox 360 dashboard could've looked like | Faith and a .45 on hold | Wanted: Weapons of Fate movie | Two new WiiWare releases | Batman Arkham Asylum: New trailer | Video: Fear 1 vs. Fear 2 | Sony preps £2m Killzone ad campaign | Sony: "We're still on target" | DSi for Europe in "spring-summer" | See Killzone 2's incredible intro | PSN update: LBP and Mirror's Edge | Ensemble signs off | Disney cuts jobs, drops Turok sequel | Epic to fix 'unplayable' Gears PC | World At War double XP weekend | Ten Snowboard Riot screens
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Games on Demand
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Total War dated, specs given
View previous topic - View next topic  
microhenry
Kudos: 23

PostPosted: 28 Jan 09 10:10 am Reply with quote

Oh crap, now I wish I'd made that Boot Camp partition larger on my Mac...

GODDAMMIT VISTA YOU TAKE SO MUCH FRICKIN SPACE!!!
Waste_Manager
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 28 Jan 09 10:14 am Reply with quote

No 64 bit support? Doesn't affect me but I'm sure thats going to upset a lot of people and it seems a bit silly.
CVG GamerScore: 235
crimbo
Kudos: 25

PostPosted: 28 Jan 09 12:11 pm Reply with quote

easy
BattleMoose87
Kudos: 19

PostPosted: 28 Jan 09 1:12 pm Reply with quote

My new PC will eat this... I hope Very Happy especially after the Medieval 2 official patch made the game unplayable. Does anybody know whether you can play the campaign as anyone besides the Americans?
Uzi77
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 28 Jan 09 1:35 pm Reply with quote

BattleMoose87 wrote:
Does anybody know whether you can play the campaign as anyone besides the Americans?
Yes, as an open campaign, as a story driven one, I think its just the Americans.
http://www.sega.co.uk/empire/gameinfo/factions.php
The_KFD_Case
Kudos: 25

PostPosted: 28 Jan 09 1:37 pm Reply with quote

For the PC specs: Bring. It. On. Very Happy Cool

As for the campaign setting I'd imagine they would do it the way they did with Medieval II. I'm not 100% sure though.

I will be a bit disappointed if the various factions that aren't accessible to start out with aren't unlockable.

Last edited by The_KFD_Case on 28 Jan 09 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
battles_atlas
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 28 Jan 09 1:44 pm Reply with quote

There is 64bit support - this is just minimum requirements. Which unfortunately are basically pointless - are there any more telling 'recommended requirements' out?
dandoc2
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 28 Jan 09 4:05 pm Reply with quote

damnit i was looking forward to this but looks like my pc wont run it - i could run rome but not this oh well
Beanbee
Kudos: 14

PostPosted: 28 Jan 09 9:46 pm Reply with quote

Oh I am looking forward to this one. Have it preordered. Also can't wait till the no doubt fantastic and thourghly complete mods come out for it as well. Probably months of my life will be spent playing both online and by myself.

I hope the head-to-head campaign mode proves to be equally as good as the traditional game. Oh and that it is released sometime soon.
liquid_metal
Kudos: 37

PostPosted: 30 Jan 09 4:31 pm Reply with quote

Suprisingly low specs compared to what I thought they would be so I'm quite happy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: