Something Awful

User Control Panel - Member Directory - FAQ - Search the Forums - Download the SA Forums PSD tag
Register an Account - Upgrade your account to SA Platinum! - Change your custom title - Change another user's custom title - Donate to SA!

vBulletin vBulletin Message
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page, perhaps because you do not have a registered Something Awful Forums account. Here are the instructions detailing how to get your own SA Forums account:

In order to offset server costs and bandwidth bills, Something Awful is charging $9.95 for a forum account registration. As we all know, the Internet industry is pretty much a craphole these days, and the only way website owners can break even is by charging subscriptions. I want to keep the main site and content free of charge, so your registrations and donations help keep both the forums and main server alive, as well as keeping me out of prison for murdering advertising executives.

Some of you may have a problem with the notion of this website charging people for an account. You may say that other forums are free and don't cost anything to register, so there's absolutely no reason for you to pay money for an account here. That is fine by me; if you don't want to pay, I will not ask you to pay. It is a decision completely up to you. The SA forums, however, are a thriving community full of what I feel to be the funniest crowd on the Internet, moderated by some of the best mods to ever squirt out of somebody's womb. We're ad-free, troll-free, and provide the best viewer created content out of any website. If you feel you would like to join us, I freely invite you to do so. If you would not like to join or take offense to paying money for a forum account, I freely invite you to not do so. The choice is up to you.

If you are experiencing any technical problems with the forums or your account, please contact Fistgrrl who I believe is the greatest person on Earth. She's done so much work for me and this website that I fear I'll never be able to repay her. And I won't because it'd be technically impossible for me to give her back all the hours she's spent setting up accounts, handling technical support problems, and doing a lot of work that I don't have the time for. So if you have a problem, feel free to email her and include a note explaining just how much I appreciate her support. Thank you very much, Fistgrrl!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE / REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT

When purchasing your account, please include the following details:

FORUM ACCOUNT USERNAME: (Must be under 15 characters)
FORUM ACCOUNT PASSWORD:
FORUM ACCOUNT EMAIL ADDRESS:

FORUM ACCOUNT CUSTOM TITLE: (May be an image under 5k in size and under 80x80 pixels)

Your account will be activated within 24 hours and you will receive an email notice to the address you specified. If you forgot to include your user details, forward a copy of your receipt and your desired user details to us.

If you already have an account but you still can't login, it might be due to the following reasons:
  1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
  2. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account or it may be awaiting activation.

Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?

Forgotten your password?